Monday, June 15, 2015

You Only Fail When You Quit

There has been a long time popular statement that says "winners never quit and quitters never win." If you don't believe that then look at all of the people of the past that achieve miraclous goals. And all of those people had to "fail" many times before they actually won.

Michael Jordan is considered one of the greatest basketball players of all time and he missed many shots. It took Thomas Edison 10,000 times before his invention of the light bulb. Abraham Lincoln "failed" various times before he actually became president of the United States. I can go on and on with certain examples but the fact is that you will never get it right the first time. EVER!

I myself have "failed" many times when I first started internet marketing. I bought product after product promising me a pot of gold with a click of a magic button. I spent so much money on scams and I have been fooled time and time again. But I didn't quit. I knew I was going to be successful at internet marketing. I didn't give up so really I didn't fail. When I made my first $20 online a few years ago, I had accomplished something that I never did before but always wanted to do. My goal was to make money online and I did it. I have "failed" various times before it happened but if I had let my "failures" get the best of me, this blog that you are now reading wouldn't even exist. I would've gave up a very long time ago and probably went on to some other dream. But if you think about it, if you have a quitting state of mind, it doesn't matter what you set to accomplish. You're just going to quit as soon as you fall down.

The only time you really fail is when you quit. There are always going to be roadblocks on whatever path you choose to success. There are no "get-rich-quick" schemes and if there are then I can bet you that it's not legit and can have you in some trouble sooner or later. Whatever it is that you want to be, whatever your dream may be, you must prepare yourself for setbacks because they are inevitable. Life is always going to throw monkey wrenches at you while you are pursuing your dream. If making a dream come true is that easy then everyone would do it. But in the real world, it's not really about the destination, it's about the journey. The journey is what makes you strong enough to handle the success. The journey is what shows you what you're made of and you were made to be a winner, not a quitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment