Thursday, June 4, 2015

My Internet Marketing Journey

I started my journey to internet marketing success six years ago. The economy just plummeted and I got laid off my job. I lost my apartment and ended up living in a motel for a couple of weeks.

One night I went out to a nightclub just to ease my worries away. When I returned I noticed that I had left the television on and there was an infomercial with so much glamour. There were people in a beautiful big backyard of a mansion sipping on champagne. There was a guy interviewing these people asking how much money they were making. Some were making $4000 a week. Others were making $2000 a day.

At the end of the infomercial there was a phone number and a website displayed. I called the number right away and it was a recording telling me to go to the website for more information. The next day I went on the site and there were some products for sale about how to make money online. I did some research on the website and found out numerous reviews that it was all a scam.

I didn't give up. This is what I wanted to do. I wanted to be successful and I wanted to do it with internet marketing. Since then I have spent so much money on products that didn't work. The first website I owned was a site selling video tutorials on how to make money on craigslist. It was the first time I actually made money online and it felt good. I then found about Clickbank. Clickbank has an online digital marketplace where you can pick a product to promote as an affiliate and earn commissions for each sale. You don't need a website to do this. Download your FREE REPORT located at the right of this blog and it will show you step-by-step on how to pick and promote these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment