Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Favorite Motivational Quotes

In the world of internet marketing, there are times when it gets a little uneasy, especially for the ones that's just starting out. Sometimes we all need some motivation to pick us up when we're down.

If you've been following me on Twitter, you notice that I sometimes tweet a motivational quote. I love to encourage people to be successful and show them that there is always light at the end of a tunnel. Here are some of my favorite motivational quotes from the wise.

"Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

"If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary." --Jim Rohn

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly." --Proverb

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas A. Edison

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him." --David Brinkley

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - Lolly Daskal

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." --Thomas Jefferson

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." --Walt Disney

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower." --Steve Jobs

"The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus." --Bruce Lee




No comments:

Post a Comment