Saturday, June 13, 2015

Recommended Reading For Internet Marketers

When I first started on my internet marketing journey, I had made the decision to start my own business and never look back. I wanted to be successful. I wanted to be rich. I figured that in order to be successful I had to emulate the ones that were already there. Having no money, I would go to the nearest bookstore and just sit in there for hours reading books. I have read many books that dealt with business but the ones that really stuck out were the ones about having a certain mindset. You can't be successful unless you have the mindset to be.

So here are the books that I recommend for every businessman, woman or someone that's inspired to be. These books shaped my life to the person that I am now and if it weren't for these books then this blog you are now reading wouldn't even exist.

1. Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

This book is the BIBLE of business. It has everything you really need to know about success and how to achieve it.

2. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

This book explains the secrets that rich people pass on down to their children that poor people are not aware of.

3. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker

Not only this book shows you how to be a millionaire, it also provides a way for you to see the author speak live about his book at a seminar. If you want to be a millionaire and STAY that way, you must have this book.

4. The Art of the Deal, Think Like a Champion, Think Big & Kick Ass, Trump 101: The Way To Success, Trump: How To Get Rich by Donald Trump

All these books are essential reading because they are all written by one of the country's well known billionaires. Do I really have to say more?

5. Why We Want You To Be Rich by Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki

This book is a joint venture written by two very successful businessmen that not only have written their own books but both are very successful in real estate. Although I am not into real estate myself, the main point of this book is to show readers that the world is changing fast, the dollar is dropping and prices are going up. 3% of this country owns 97% of all the wealth and we need more rich people to balance things out.

6. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

One of the most popular books written about the Law of Attraction. The rich have always known this secret but kept it hidden from the world. With this book, you will have the power to achieve whatever goal you have in mind because it's really all in the mind.

There are plenty more books that I read but these are the main ones for you to get started. So go ahead and get to reading and much to your success!

No comments:

Post a Comment