Friday, July 17, 2015

It's Better To Give Than To Recieve

We are living in a world where most people are waking up everyday figuring out how they are going to pay for this and pay for that and how they are going to make the money to pay for it. Money is an essential thing we all need to have to survive. But money is not the end-all, be-all. This way of thinking has caused millions of people to enter the rat race and they are still running and not getting anywhere.

Out of all the people that are chasing the dollar, how many people actually give away money? I love giving. In fact, giving money away assures my being that I have enough and I can give. Some people don't like to give money away to homeless beggars and say "well why won't he just get a job like the rest of us?" I'm a hard working individual and I'm no better than anybody. If someone asks me for spare change, I'll give them a buck or two. Why? Because I can! I'm not selfish and I'm not greedy. It's those types of people that end up broke at the end.

When you give, you get back a whole lot more. It's a law of the universe. Whatever you do to people, the same will happen to you. Besides, we all were in a position or circumstance where we needed some help. I make money online by giving away free stuff. My report is free and everything I post on this blog is free. There is a lot of valuable information here and it's all free. So next time if someone asks you for a dollar, reach in your wallet and just give it to them. Trust me. You'll feel a whole lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment