Monday, July 20, 2015

Internet Marketing Addiction

I have a confession to make. I am an addict. I am totally addicted to internet marketing. I just can't stop. Even if I wanted to stop, it will be extremely hard to kick the habit. Everybody has some sort of addiction. Some people are addicted to drugs, sex, cigarettes, alcohol, video games, shopping, food, whatever. I am addicted to my business. And it's not because I'm greedy. I have enough money. I just love what I do and I love it when other people love what I do. That's the main thing that keeps me hooked.

In order to be successful at anything, whatever you want to achieve in life, you must have a craving for it. A burning desire. That desire turns into action and action on a regular basis turns into a habit. Once you form the habit then you have an addiction. So everyday you need that "fix". My fix is pretty much posting on my blog, tweeting, and posting on Facebook. Most people tweet and post on Facebook a bunch of nonsense. I know I'm being a little harsh here but it's true. If you're going to be on Twitter and Facebook all day, everyday, you might as well make something of yourself and build some sort of brand.

Look at people like Oprah and Jay-Z. Those two names aren't just regular names. They are brands! And they didn't get where they're at now by doing nothing. Whatever they did to get to the top, it was their addiction that got them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment