Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Have Patience

With the new explosion of social media, the world is now used to having everything, especially information at an instant. We want everything fast because we are now used to it. This is probably one of the most important factors why people give up on internet marketing because they don't see the results they would like to see right away.

When I first started internet marketing I think it took me about a year or two before I made an income. During those times of not making money, I was learning everything on my own and making mistakes here and there. Even though I didn't make any money at that time, I kept on working at it because I knew there was potential in my business. I wasn't one of those people that just gave up because I didn't see any sales yet. But once the sales came in, they never stopped. So I'm glad that I didn't quit.

Everything in this world has some type of time period. It takes 24 hours for the Earth to spin one rotation. It takes the Earth 365 days to orbit the sun. It takes 9 months for a baby to be born and it takes about a minute to order and receive a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Everything has a time period. There are no such thing as "get-rich-quick" programs. Believe me. In the beginning, I have looked and looked and pretty much fell for all of them. They simply just don't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment