Thursday, August 13, 2015

Market Like A Rock Star

When I was young I wanted to be like Axl Rose. Guns-N-Roses were one of my favorite bands back then. I would play the song "Welcome To The Jungle" and stand on my bed while looking at the mirror doing the Axl Rose snake dance. It's funny that I'm now thinking of it. Too bad I didn't turn out living my rock star dream but over the years I realized that I can be a rock star at whatever I do in life.

Internet marketing is my passion and I do it not for the fame or money but for the recognition. Everybody wants to be recognized for whatever they are doing. Social media has helped people a lot with that department. With platforms like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, almost anyone can get recognized if they put the effort in it. And if someone gets many views, likes and followers, your product or service gets more attention.

That's what it's really all about. Getting the person's attention. Develop a certain look or personality and people will no doubt take notice to what you have to offer. If your credentials are good then your product must be good too. I recommend you to read the book "How To Win Friends & Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. It will show you how you can have rock star status by getting people to like you. The more people like you, the more popular you get. People are going to spread the word somehow so you must get out there and show what you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment