Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Thoughts On Having A Mentor

A lot of people get into internet marketing and don't have the slightest clue on how to actually get started. They wonder how all the top marketers are making all that money and they want to know how to get in contact with one of them so they can be a pupil or some student. But then they wonder how they are going to come up with the money to pay such a teacher to share with them all their secrets to success. But do they really need a mentor?

The best and most simple way to be successful is to see what other successful people are doing and just copy them. And when I say "copy" I don't mean plagiarism. I mean the very act of modeling of what they do. When I first started internet marketing, I too didn't have a clue on how to get started and what to do and so on. I was lost just like most beginners. I was a new jack looking for a Scooby snack. But the problem was that I didn't know exactly how to get it. I took a lot of chances and lost. Then I started to think that I needed someone to teach me how to get it done. And then I realized that I didn't need anyone to teach me anything. I just did my research and found out who the big dogs were and pretty much started to do everything that they were doing.

I'm not saying that having a mentor is useless. But mentors don't come cheap. You'd be lucky enough to find someone willing to show you how to make money online for free (like me for example). The quickest way to the top is to look at those who are already there and just follow their footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment