Monday, September 28, 2015

It's Not About The Money

We are living in a world where many people are trapped in the rat race dealing with the hustle and bustle. We have to work, work, work just to barely get by. In this process, some people become selfist and greedy and will do anything just to get a buck. But life isn't supposed to be about just making money. Life is supposed to be a precious experience. I don't know about your beliefs but I believe that we only get one life and when you're gone, that's it. It would suck that the only thing you did in your life was working for the dollar.

To me, life isn't about making money. Yes, money is a necessity in life and we all need it to survive. Food, clothing and shelter are your three basic needs. But to be honest, I don't care about money. I'd rather spend time with the people I love than to worry about how I'm going to pay the bills. I feel like I have more money than I really need and with this attitude, money just comes to me. And the money that comes my way, some of it I just give away. When I do this, more and more money just comes to me. It's like I'm a money magnet.

When you feel like you don't need it, it will come to you. If you feel like you need it, it will avoid you. It's one of the laws of attraction. It's not about the money. It's about helping others succeed. When you help others succeed, you succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment