Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Is Internet Marketing Fun?

When people ask me what I do for a living I tell them that I'm an internet marketer. Most people would reply with a "Wow! That's cool." But in reality, they don't know what it all entails. I personally like what I do because I like to work alone and I have autonomy. There are pros and cons to everything in life and internet marketing is no exception.

So is internet marketing fun? To me it's work. But it's work that I enjoy doing. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's fun. I had some fun jobs in my life. Internet marketing however is more like a journey and some days the work involved can be a bit tedious. I guess when you start making money with it, then it be fun. But to me it's all about making something actually happen. The moment when you find something that works is when you feel you've accomplished something. In that case I would say that internet marketing is fun. But on the other hand, it's all how you look at it. For some people it's not so fun. Wasting money and time on products that don't bring results is not fun at all. But you can't win all the time. You have to lose in order to win. Learn from your mistakes and keep trying at it and you'll end up with a winner.

1 comment:

  1. We would claim of which that is a an incredible write-up of any good man or women, now i am pleased to view that.
    dental marketing

    ReplyDelete