Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The Best Part About My Job

The best part about my job is that I get to travel. I don't have to stay in some office or at home. During the past two weeks, I visited the east coast. I never been to the east coast before. I've been living in Los Angeles my whole life.

I visited New York City for the first time. I saw Times Square, Central Park, the Met museum. I rode the subways, ate pizza and been to some cool bars. I also saw the Atlantic ocean at Asbury Park in New Jersey  I also been to Philadelphia and Baltimore, Maryland for a music festival.

During my stay, I was still able to work. All I needed was a laptop and internet connection. Even though I was on vacation, I was still able to make money. That is the best part about my job. I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment