Friday, May 17, 2019

Is Internet Marketing Dead?

I've been an internet marketer for around ten years. The road wasn't easy. I had to adapt to a lot of changes in the market. There are new platforms and ways to promote your online business coming out every year and it's kind of hard to keep up with them all.

I learned that no matter what platform you use, as long as the internet is around there are always going to be ways to make money online. Facebook and Instagram are the biggest platforms around today but who knows? Maybe something new will replace them within the next five years. If that should happen then I'll just adapt like I always been doing.

So it raises the question: Is internet marketing dead? It seems that the old ways of doing it are but internet marketing as a whole, I think not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment