Monday, February 8, 2016

The Secret (Law Of Attraction)

A lot of people ask me have I read The Secret and what do I think about the law of attraction. I tell them yes, I have read the book and to be honest, I was applying the principles long before I knew what the law of attraction was.

I remember when I was in high school, every night before I went to sleep I used to visualize myself driving a new car. I knew what color it was going to be and every little detail. I ended up getting my drivers licence and a friend drove me to the car lot. I was looking at a specific car when my friend pointed out a different car. That car she pointed out was the same exact car I have been visualizing. I couldn't believe it. I didn't even know about the law of attraction back then. I just knew I had the power to get anything I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment